Saturday, June 9, 2012

Why do I like openings?
Opening means that some work can be presented.
If it's in cultural center, museum or gallery mostly it's going to be interesting. But my excitement comes from this "sharing moment".
Art can be shared, for me- should be shared. It doesn't mean I would force artists to show what they made, but I was never a fun of closed galleries, collections.
Probably because if that- I wouldn't have opprtunity to see, to experience. And my eyes really like to see.
Artworks contain months of work, of life and thoughts or feelings, and when the time for celebration comes, I'm simply excited.

Little summary of yesterday's Open Day:
 - young boys presenting a short play about Dervishes:

Whirling boys.

- this time (last month children presentation) group of adults from Gaziantep Folklor Kulübü




















- groups of the youngest participants:

Girls power! :)














Greetings!
Monika

No comments:

Post a Comment