Monday, April 9, 2012

 Hallelujah, Christ is Risen!

Peter Paul Rubens "The Ressurection of Christ"

 

This Easter (R.C.) was spent very peacefully and our photographs show it. Our comparison of Eastern and Western  Easter traditions finished by mixing them: decorating eggs as I do in Poland, and having "eggs fights" like Dan does in Romania.

After lazy grass exploring (in the city)




it was the time for work.
Hard work.
The first results.
Observing different Turkish traditions reminds me of my own. When I think about Easter, I see family celebrations, every little step of the preparations and the weather, which changes its mood every year :)
I'm truly glad that every single country has something different to share, so we can inspire each other.

Turcja [Turkey] sends greetings to you, as the pretty brown egg on the front shows.

Talking about inspiration, I need to finish by saying that Easter Monday (Wet Monday in Poland) included good celebrations at Millet Hani, and will probably be repeated tomorrow.
:D I'll report about it here.

 - Monika

 

No comments:

Post a Comment