Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So, Monika was talking about her workshop , but it is also important to know our everyday activities and all the other interesting workshops we are participating in.

I have talked about painting class before .. and actually for the moment it's drawing class. It is like this because we first have to learn the basics of drawing and only then can we begin do paint.





Monika and I along with our painting teacher 
  and benefiting from Ihsan's translating skills 

Also an interesting class is Turkish Traditional Dancing. Currently we are learning a traditional dance called Zeybek. And here is a picture with me trying to learn the steps by following our dancing teacher :


Of course I am also part of Monika's stained glass class :) and I am going to upload a picture with my work as soon as it is good enough. 
More information about the other classes coming soon, as I must remember to take some more photos.

Take care \ Have fun 
Dan 




No comments:

Post a Comment